The GlueBerry Baker
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @hashMoreChat @JBKoutaJB @gwidianto #socialmedia #facebook 2 hours ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @lauracgilleslil #facebook 22 hours ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @AdasList @IvanizaCdA @OurTownWeb #socialmedia #facebook 1 day ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @DanBiddle #socialmedia 1 day ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @AdventuresTea @aspirestyle @lmmalyakina #facebook #socialmedia 2 days ago
I am also here… and there
Share if you like it!
PetrWekfaknense on Today: The Glueberry Baker… Josh Newton on Google + vs Facebook Glueberry Baker on Nothing is predictable on… Emre on Nothing is predictable on… Glueberry Baker on Social ROI measurable ??? A bi…
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Advertising
Mobile applications are more and more interactive. The future seems to evolve in the same way than social media: offline and online interact together. After Axa, and it’s interaction with print (AR) this is now a new step.
The last Ipad app is developed for Disney :
I-Ad for Axa:
That sounds promising. We can generally expects good creative stuff from W+K. Last week when I saw the new Old Spice guy, I was disappointed and I am still because even if it was the teaser of this big buzz and big “fight” coming today at noon (EST) on youtube.com/oldspice it was on a teaser. No real buzz around those videos. No creativity no engagement with fans.
What can we expect ?
Hopefully interactive take over… Implication of facebook fans and twitter followers to vote. Celebrities engagement.
Let’s see after the fight
Obviously something I didn’t get…
When I saw this ad, my opinion was very mitigated. In one hand, I found it quite fun, interested in the way tro bring social and offline in the same loop, but I am not sure this will show what they are really want to show.
Basically they know British people love Murray, so they want them to love his sponsor on Facebook…
But it seems too much… Facebook and the likers seem to invade Murray space in this ad. Facebook looks what it can look like the real “Big Brother”…
Great example of social collaboration: