Glueberry Baker aka Nathalie Coulibeuf is social media director at PHD UK in London. I have begun to work in social a long long time ago, when I was a journalist in France in managing a community for the “Orange blog news“. Then I came in the UK, worked for Outside Line (a digital creative agency). I created social media strategies, managed a team of social media and international PR people. Then MEC as social media manager. I have worked for brands such as LG, Disney, Universal, Paramount, Cadbury, Elizabeth Arden…
This blog is personal and doesn’t represent the views of my employer.
The GlueBerry Baker
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @dianeca21 @GrainiaLong #twitter 13 hours ago
- RT @PakevskiAudrey: Hi @Casablancas_J ! Can you please wish a Happy birthday to my friend @ME_RI_AM ! Cheers !! ☀️ twitter.com/PakevskiAudrey… 13 hours ago
- #OnATousUnVoisinQui est grand, beau , barbu, mego relou mais qu’on aime a la folie @nicolasdriss twitter.com/nicolasdriss/s… 15 hours ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @charg_io @MorisTakunda @Isobar_UK #facebook #twitter 17 hours ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… #socialmedia 1 day ago
I am also here… and there
Share if you like it!
PetrWekfaknense on Today: The Glueberry Baker… Josh Newton on Google + vs Facebook Glueberry Baker on Nothing is predictable on… Emre on Nothing is predictable on… Glueberry Baker on Social ROI measurable ??? A bi…
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31