Glueberry Baker aka Nathalie Coulibeuf is social media director at PHD UK in London. I have begun to work in social a long long time ago, when I was a journalist in France in managing a community for the “Orange blog news“. Then I came in the UK, worked for Outside Line (a digital creative agency). I created social media strategies, managed a team of social media and international PR people. Then MEC as social media manager. I have worked for brands such as LG, Disney, Universal, Paramount, Cadbury, Elizabeth Arden…
This blog is personal and doesn’t represent the views of my employer.
The GlueBerry Baker
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @slikouron @CNTechInsights @FffMachiavelli #facebook #socialmedia 20 hours ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… #socialmedia 1 day ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @suzukakanai @KahuraKE #facebook #socialmedia 1 day ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… #socialmedia 2 days ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @iks313 @mw4reds @ContentKnowledg #facebook #socialmedia 2 days ago
I am also here… and there
Share if you like it!
PetrWekfaknense on Today: The Glueberry Baker… Josh Newton on Google + vs Facebook Glueberry Baker on Nothing is predictable on… Emre on Nothing is predictable on… Glueberry Baker on Social ROI measurable ??? A bi…
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31