The GlueBerry Baker
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @LisaMaliga #socialmedia 4 hours ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @SMACKagency @cgiorgi @daywood #facebook #socialmedia 8 hours ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @HelKatUK #facebook 1 day ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @pokergod420 @LeBeauXcape @NanetteTh #socialmedia #facebook 1 day ago
- The latest The Glueberry Pie Daily! paper.li/glueberrybaker… Thanks to @HandpickedCOLL @OMG_UK @iwebpromotion #twitter 2 days ago
I am also here… and there
Share if you like it!
PetrWekfaknense on Today: The Glueberry Baker… Josh Newton on Google + vs Facebook Glueberry Baker on Nothing is predictable on… Emre on Nothing is predictable on… Glueberry Baker on Social ROI measurable ??? A bi…
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Google the most powerful search engine is trying to find its way to be more and more social. After Twitter real time in the search, Google buzz…. now Google launches its own “like button” to share your search with your friends and contacts… That’s a great opportunity for SEO experts because it goes in the same direction that the recent announcement of Google algorythm changes (more qualitative research)…
That is the concretisation of SEO and social should always work hand to hand.
Las december, I was asking to a PCC and SEO colleague that question:
“Is it possible to include a like button into a search ad ?
Because the CTR of a search ad is far more higher than a social ads … So if we can combine both it can be great.”
Here we are… That is a beginning. But the cherry on the cake would be to see a “Facebook Like button” on all the search ads. Unfortunately, the rivalry between the 2 giants are too strong for a useful collaboration. This job goes to SEO and social specialists to make a good collobarative work.
I have the impression creative agencies are very attracted with cats and fingers those days… After Cravendale, “Cat thumbs”, now Skittles “Skittles touch: Cat”
The new safety ad of Air New Zealand hits already more than 600 000 views in 2 days. But I will always prefer the Rugby team safety video… Don’t ask me why…
La Gazzetta dello Sport is becoming social. After their first viral that creates a big buzz few weeks ago… They are launching today a new video where you can become the hero… They called it The Champion.
Let’s see if this one will create an international WOM like last time.